Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Book for Melissa

Dears,

I think it make sense to post it separately.
We know that Melissa’s book is gone to Tim and that she cannot get it back. I hope that everything is ok with Tim and he will answer….

In the meantime I think it will be nice if we start a new moly for Melissa. As I already said, I’m ready to buy and start this book if you guys will participate in the drawing. I already know that Barbara is ok to take part. Can you pls let me know if ok for you? If we all agree on it, I think Melissa should give the theme J

A great day to everyone,

Natalia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im totally OK with it. Im sorry that Mellisa lost her book, but I know Tim from other groups and he is one of the most loyal members of molyX, Im sure he will answer.

Have a nice day everyone!

The Speckled Sink said...

Hi everyone. I see that Tim is now active again on G+ so perhaps he will be back in the swing of things. I think he has Albina's book as well. So perhaps she can get her book back even if I didn't. Happy New Year Everyone!